Wednesday, November 20, 2013

At first I thought that this was a tattoo, but I've just noticed the purple mark on the top so suspect that this is an artistic piece about (what I suspect is) this ladies HS. Radiating pain into the shoulder and down the arm - this speaks to me so much that I almost want this as a tattoo!

At first I thought that this was a tattoo, but I've just noticed the purple mark on the top so suspect that this is an artistic piece about (what I suspect is) this ladies HS. Radiating pain into the shoulder and down the arm - this speaks to me so much that I almost want this as a tattoo!
At first I thought that this was a tattoo, but I've just noticed the purple mark on the top so suspect that this is an artistic piece about (what I suspect is) this ladies HS. Radiating pain into the shoulder and down the arm - this speaks to me so much that I almost want this as a tattoo!
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment