Monday, November 25, 2013

Cross tattoo... I think I would use Jeremiah 29:11, "For I know the plans I have for you, declares The Lord; plans to prosper you not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Cool cat tattoo design by Becca at Tiny Miss Becca Tattoo. UK Tattoo Scene. #tattoo #tattoos #ink
Cool cat tattoo design by Becca at Tiny Miss Becca Tattoo. UK Tattoo Scene. #tattoo #tattoos #ink
Click here to download
Amazing tattoo design. #tattoo #tattoos #ink this would be for my kids. It would say "giving life was torture but for you my babe, I would give my life."
Amazing tattoo design. #tattoo #tattoos #ink this would be for my kids. It would say "giving life was torture but for you my babe, I would give my life."
Click here to download
Cross tattoo... I think I would use Jeremiah 29:11, "For I know the plans I have for you, declares The Lord; plans to prosper you not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Cross tattoo... I think I would use Jeremiah 29:11, "For I know the plans I have for you, declares The Lord; plans to prosper you not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment