Tuesday, November 19, 2013

I am so in love with this tattoo. Thinking about getting my horrible awful pink faded wings covered with this tattoo. Well not this tattoo exactly. I'm gonna get it to be desert/Texas wild flowers and a rattlesnake for the teeth instead of the fern.

Such a cute and simple tattoo. Mostly the placement.
Such a cute and simple tattoo. Mostly the placement.
Click here to download
#inked #ink #tattoo #tattoos #tats
#inked #ink #tattoo #tattoos #tats
Click here to download
I am so in love with this tattoo. Thinking about getting my horrible awful pink faded wings covered with this tattoo. Well not this tattoo exactly. I'm gonna get it to be desert/Texas wild flowers and a rattlesnake for the teeth instead of the fern.
I am so in love with this tattoo. Thinking about getting my horrible awful pink faded wings covered with this tattoo. Well not this tattoo exactly. I'm gonna get it to be desert/Texas wild flowers and a rattlesnake for the teeth instead of the fern.
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment