Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Instead of it saying"I refuse to sink". Ill get "I will not be moved" due to the fact i like the meaning of the song those words come from, plus... Anchors are SUPPOSED to sink in order for a ship to not move. So yeah "I will not be moved" (*^_^*)

First tattoo - E. E. Cummings, in memory of my Dad: “i carry your heart with me (i carry it in my heart) i am never without it”
First tattoo - E. E. Cummings, in memory of my Dad:  “i carry your heart with me (i carry it in my heart)  i am never without it”
Click here to download
Instead of it saying"I refuse to sink". Ill get "I will not be moved" due to the fact i like the meaning of the song those words come from, plus... Anchors are SUPPOSED to sink in order for a ship to not move. So yeah "I will not be moved" (*^_^*)
Instead of it saying"I refuse to sink". Ill get "I will not be moved" due to the fact i like the meaning of the song those words come from, plus... Anchors are SUPPOSED to sink in order for a ship to not move. So yeah "I will not be moved" (*^_^*)
Click here to download
Marcin Aleksander Surowiec
Marcin Aleksander Surowiec
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment