Monday, November 18, 2013

Love his unique style! French artist Xoil has a tattooing style that looks like he has stamped, stenciled, or drawn directly with a felt-tip pen on his clients’ bodies.

Victoria Beckham's back tattoo in Hebrew says, "I am my beloved, and my beloved is mine"
Victoria Beckham's back tattoo in Hebrew says, "I am my beloved, and my beloved is mine"
Click here to download
Love his unique style! French artist Xoil has a tattooing style that looks like he has stamped, stenciled, or drawn directly with a felt-tip pen on his clients’ bodies.
Love his unique style! French artist Xoil has a tattooing style that looks like he has stamped, stenciled, or drawn directly with a felt-tip pen on his clients’ bodies.
Click here to download
one day at a time #tattoo
one day at a time #tattoo
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment